Byron Bay ‘Rejuvenation’ Yoga Retreat
Yoga Health Retreats is unique in offering the perfect opportunity to relax and rejuvenate. We guarantee you will feel stronger and invigorated yet calm and relaxed.
Join Sue Hawkins and facilitators for a healing week of Yoga and inspiring activities to uplift your spirit and nurture your body, mind and spirit.
We provide detox and cleansing packages, massages, pamper treatments, Pilates, Reiki, gourmet vegetarian food, cooking class, walks in nature, Kirtan and more.
Our unique combination of Yoga and healing programs in this serene environment is enhanced by the caring nature of our dedicated facilitators who will nurture you through the rejuvenating process to regain balance and inner harmony. By practicing daily yoga, eating a well balanced diet based on Ayurveda tradition to bring balance and harmony to the mind and body, additional detox treatments will promote wellness, quieten the mind and restore your balance on the inside and out. Whether a relaxing massage or an invigorating Hydrotherapy treatment by removing toxins and cleansing your body, we guarantee you will look and feel 100% refreshed and renewed.
Your time with during the Rejuvenation and Detox Yoga Retreat is an important opportunity to unwind, recoup and re-energise, perhaps even re-evaluate your life from a different perspective, creating positive lifestyle changes that have long lasting results.
Arrival & Depatures
Dates & Pricing
|Date||Duration||Single with ensuite||Single shared bathroom||Twin Share|
|11-16 April, 2014||6 days/5 nights||$2595||$2395||$1895|
|6-11 June, 2014||6 days/5 nights||$2595||$2395||$1895|
|15-20 Nov, 2014||6 days/5 nights||$2595||$2395||$1895|
- Twin share or single accommodation in self contained cottages
- Morning Meditation and Pranayama
- 5 x morning vinyasa yoga sessions
- 5 x afternoon restorative practice sessions
- Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation
- 1 hour complimentary massage
- Delicious organic vegan meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner
- All dietary requirements are catered for
- Orientation and closing session
- Optional Detox sessions, Colonic Hydrotherapy sessions, Aromatherapy treatments, Cleansing
- Pampering treatments, Naturopathic consultations
- Optional Kinesiology
- Optional Vegetarian cooking demonstration
- Surfing, ocean swims and bike riding
- Kirtan chanting with musicians
- More body awareness and being grounded in your body
- A deeper level of self awareness, that once experienced brings a sense of calm and clarity
- Brings strength and flexibility to the joints and muscles
- Relives depression, anxiety and lowers stress levels
- Improves digestion, respiratory and circulation disorders.
- A renewed sense of well being and confidence.
- Detox Pre and Post Cleanse
- 3 x Colonic Hydrotherapy sessions
- 1hr Remedial massage
- Probiotics supplements
- Bookings recommended in advance
- Total package $525
Teachers & Facilitators
|2.00pm||Check into accommodation|
|4.30-6.00pm||Introduction and Yoga Basics
|6:45-9.00am||Meditation and Yoga|
|10.00-1.00pm||FREE TIME / Massage or pamper/detox treatments|
|2.00-4.30pm||FREE TIME/ Massage/Treatments|
|11.00am||Close of retreat last day|
Arrivals & Departures
Check In/OutArrive from 2.00pm onwards and settle into your accommodation, enjoy a refreshing swim in the ocean or just relax in a hammock on your veranda. We meet at 3.30pm for an informal introduction and yoga class. Check out time on the last day is 10am from your cabin. The retreat closes at 11.30am. Transport and direction details will be sent to you at time of registration. Transfers can be arranged to and from the retreat.
Directions & TransfersTransport and direction details will be sent to you at time of registration. Airport Transfers Please book directly for these services. Check out: www.goingplaces.org.au - a great local website listing all these shuttle services. From Coolangatta to Byron Bay (40 minutes) OR Ballina to Byron Bay (30 minutes) BBI: on (02) 6685 7447 or Mobile 0421 606 509 AIRLINK AIRBUS on: (02) 66843 232 NB. Check daylight saving time difference From Brisbane to Byron Bay (approx. 2 hours). NB. Check daylight saving time difference BBI (02) 6685 7447 or Mobile 0421 606 509 (airport and city pickup) Kirkland’s Coaches (02) 6622 1499 (pick up Brisbane City only)
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation ConditionsA non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve your booking. The full balance is due one month prior to the retreat, otherwise your booking may be cancelled. Requests for changing retreat dates are at the discretion of Yoga Health Retreats and incur a fee of $100.
DisclaimerWe provide a nurturing and safe environment and our program is thoughtfully planned, but no responsibility will be taken for any injuries incurred during the retreat. Medical history forms are to be completed before each retreat, however we also advise you to consult your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. Modifications are given to students with special needs.
Check Retreats Availability
National Australia Bank (NAB)
33 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481
BSB 082 489
Swift Code: NATAAU3302S
3% surcharge applicable
Visa and MasterCard only
2% surcharge applicable
Click here for Paypal & Credit Card transaction