Oxytocin is a pain-relieving medicine that is prescribed for acute and severe pain in the body. It has oxycodone drug, which has properties quite similar to morphine. Ever since its launch in the market, oxytocin became a hit among people who had been dealing with pain all their lives. This became possible due to Oxycodone’s lasting effects of 12-hours long duration, which was almost twice or thrice the other painkillers in the market, and this became the unique selling point for its manufacturers. Medical professionals suggest terminating the usage of oxytocin after regular intervals. But people who use it get addicted to this drug and do not know how to get detox from oxytocin.
Let’s look at some of the ways in which you can take a break from oxytocin use.
- You can reduce the usage of oxytocin by yourself, and then slowly, cut it off of your list.
- You can get help from addiction professionals at a detox center.
- You can ask your friends and family to monitor your consumption quantity and then completely stop using it.
- You can listen to oxytocin addiction podcasts to motivate yourself to quit oxytocin.
Learn About the Benefits of Quitting Oxytocin
Prescribed Oxycodone, commonly known as oxytocin, is beneficial for providing relief from pain when used for short durations. However, long-time usage of this drug is quite harmful to the body and can disrupt your professional and personal life. If you are still wondering how to get off oxytocin, let us tell us about the benefits of quitting this opioid.
- Improved physical and mental health.
- Live a disciplined life at professional front without facing embarrassment caused by the side effects of oxytocin.
- Maintain healthy relationships with family and friends with your changed outlook towards life.
- Most importantly, eliminating overdose, which can even lead to death.
When a person tries to quit oxytocin, he may feel some symptoms, which is normal. This includes the following conditions:
- Stomach ache
- Anxiety and sweating
- Muscle ache, etc.
If you feel that you cannot take professional help or can not afford it, then do not worry. Various help programs are aired to help people in quitting their oxytocin addiction. One such example is oxytocin addiction podcasts, which are working as a great tool to help people become aware of this problem, which results from the unconsciousness of buyers.